- If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
- Which letter is silent in the word “Scent,” the S or the C?
- Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
- Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn’t it be called double V?
- Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
- Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
- The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims”
- 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
Six great confusions still unresolved.
- At a movie theatre, which arm rest is yours?
- If people evolve from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
- Why is there a ‘D’ in fridge, but not in refrigerator?
- Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?
Vagaries of English Language!
- Ever wonder why the word funeral starts with FUN?
- Why isn’t a Fireman called a Water-man?
- How come Lipstick doesn’t do what it says?
- If a Vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a Humanitarian eat?
- How do you get off a non-stop Flight?