I recently called an old MIT graduate pal and asked what he was working on these days. He replied that he was working on “Aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminum and steel
under a constrained environment.”
I was impressed…upon further inquiry, I learned that he was washing dishes with hot water under his wife’s supervision.
- The poor, work & work.
- The rich, exploit the poor.
- The soldier, protects both.
- The taxpayer, pays for all three.
- The wanderer, rests for all four.
- The drunk, drinks for all five.
- The banker, robs all six.
- The lawyer, misleads all seven.
- The doctor, bills all eight.
- The undertaker, buries all nine.
- The Politician lives happily on account of all ten.
*Written in 43 B.C., but valid even today. *