– If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Bubba and Wildman.
– If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
– When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it’s only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
– When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
– A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
– A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t need but it’s on sale.
– A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel.
– The average number of items in the typical woman’s bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
– Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
– A woman has the last word in any argument.
– A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
– A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
– A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change, but she does.
– A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t.
– A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
– A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
– Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
– Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
– A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
– Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears, and hopes and dreams.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
– A married man should forget his mistakes. There’s no use in two people remembering the same thing!
So, share this with the women who have a sense of humor and to the men who will enjoy reading.