17. If you are having trouble with golf, it is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to show you how to improve your technique.
16. The Ten Commandments don’t say anything about golf.
15. If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you golfing you don’t have to worry about them showing up on the Internet when you become famous.
14. Your golf partner won’t keep asking you questions about other partners you’ve golfed with.
13. It’s perfectly respectable to golf with a total stranger.
12. When you see a really good golfer, you don’t have to feel guilty about imagining the two of you golfing together.
11. If your regular golf partner isn’t available, he/she won’t object if you golf with someone else.
10. Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you golf by yourself.
9. When dealing with a golf pro, you never have to worry if they are really an undercover cop.
8. You don’t have to go to some sleazy neighborhood to buy your golf stuff.
7. You can have a golf calendar on the wall in your office, tell golf jokes and invite coworkers to golf with you without being sued for harassment.
6. There is no such thing as a golf transmitted disease.
5. If you want to watch golf on television you don’t have to subscribe to a premium cable channel.
4. Nobody expects you to promise to play golf with just one partner for the rest of your life.
3. Nobody expects you to give up golfing if your partner loses interest in the game.
2. You don’t have to be a newlywed to paln a vacation primarily for the enjoyment of golf.
And the Number One reason Golf is Better than Sex:
1. Your golf partner will never say, “What?? We just golfed last week!! Is that all you ever think about??”