You may not know that many non-living things have a gender.
1) Ziploc Bags — They are Male, because they hold everything in but you can see right through them.
2) Copiers — They are Female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm them up again. It’s an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
3) Tire — Male, because it goes bald and it’s often over-inflated.
4) Hot Air Balloon — Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there’s the hot air part.
5) Sponges — Female, because they’re soft, squeezable and retain water.
6) Web Page — Female, because it’s always getting hit on.
7) Subway — Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
8) Hourglass — Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
9) Hammer — Male, because it hasn’t changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it’s handy to have around.
10) Remote Control — Female……. Ha! You thought it’d be male. But consider this — it gives a man pleasure, he’d be lost without it, and while he doesn’t always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.