- Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive new book. It’s called …”Ministers Should Do More Than Lay People”.
- Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary.
- The difference between the Pope and your boss is, the Pope only expects you to kiss his ring.
- My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash, and it is gone.
- The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you’re in the bathroom.
- I hate sex in the movies Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice, well, it really chilled the mood.
- It used to be only death and taxes. Now, of course, there’s shipping and handling, too.
- A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.
- My next house will have no kitchen – just vending machines and a large trash can.
- Definition of a teenager? God’s punishment…for enjoying sex.
And as you slide down that Banister of Life you should pray that all the splinters are pointed the other way…OUCH!
2 thoughts on “Day Brightener – Thoughts As You Slide Down The Banister Of Life With Maxine:”
you can’t ever get tired of reading MAXINE and all her most funniest of comments, lover her !