* If you attempt to rob a bank you won’t have any trouble with rent/food bills for the next 10 years, whether or not you are successful.
* Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
* What if my dog only brings back my ball because he thinks I like throwing it?
* If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
* Which letter is silent in the word “Scent,” the S or the C?
* Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn’t it be called double V?
* Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
* Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
* The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims”.
* Intentionally losing a game of rock, paper, scissors is just as hard as trying to win.
* 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
* Your future self is watching you right now through memories.
* The doctors that told Stephen Hawking he had two years to live in 1953 are probably dead.
* If you replace “W” with “T” in “What, Where and When”, you get the answer to each of them.
* Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.
* If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.
* If 2/2/22 falls on a Tuesday, we’ll just call it “2’s Day”. (It does fall on a Tuesday).